Working at Height Course
If you or someone in your organisation who works at height or employs people who, you/they have a responsibility to understand the risks and safety measures around this type of work.
This Working at Height training course covers the basics of work at height safety. It also includes everything you need to know about the precautions to take when working from a height.
Me Learning is a skills for care endorsed provider. It is given to the best learning and development providers within the adult social care sector
All of the ME Learning courses have been independently accredited as conforming to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Working at Height Training Course Modules include:
- What work at height is
- The Regulations
- Three principles: avoid, prevent, minimise
- The rules in practice
- Types of access equipment
- Competency with access equipment
- Choosing the right access equipment
- Three principles of ladder safety
- Ladder inspection
- Unsafe environments
- Consequences of improper use of ladders
- Employee duties
- Rescue – plans
- How to react
- HSE case study
Working at Heights Course Objectives
- The law and regulations surrounding Work at Height
- Steps to take to minimise injury resulting from working at height
- How to identify which equipment to use for different situations
- How to assess risks for potential falls
- How to respond if you witness a fall
We often have exclusive discount codes available for the courses we offer, so please contact a member of the team to find out about any current offers.
Did you know that ME Learning donates 50p to charity for every purchase of this product?
View our other training courses here.