Health & Safety Commission HSE Approved Code of Practise (ACOP L8 )
What Are Your Obligations & How Can Water Hygiene Services Ltd Help?
Water Hygiene Services Ltd provide a system log book which is used to store the records of legionella control monitoring tasks carried out, this includes;
- Weekly flushing of little used outlets
- Monthly temperature test results of representative outlets
- Quarterly descaling of shower heads and spray taps
- Annual inspection of calorifiers
- Annual water storage tank inspection
- 24 monthly legionella risk assessment review
- A Water Hygiene Surveyor will visit the site at regular intervals to ensure that risks are kept in
- Temperatures and conditions will be compared with parameters detailed in ACOP L8.
Recommendations & Remedial Action:
If conditions are identified which could possibly lead to the growth of legionella bacteria then recommendations will be made to minimise the risk.
Need a quote? Please fill in our online enquiry form or call 0113 267 9785.