- February 13, 2023
- Posted by: Zoe Jones
- Category: Jobs, News
Water Hygiene Services Ltd is a growing specialist independent Legionella control contractor who specialise in assisting organizations in the prevention, control, and compliance of the risks associated with Legionella Bacteria (in line with HSE ACOP L8). Water Hygiene Services serve various clients such as Universities, Colleges, Housing Associations, Mental Health Trusts, Hospitals and Local Authorities. The office is located at 86 Leeds Road, Leeds, LS16 9AN.
Job Title: Junior Account Manager and Business Development
Working Hours: The office-based position is full-time based on 40 hours per week. Hours to be worked are between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. A 30 minute unpaid break is provided per day. Hours can be flexible within this timeframe.
Package: Salary – To be discussed and to increase with performance (£19,000 – £23,000 per annum, subject to experience)
Annual Leave: 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Job Overview: This an exciting opportunity for a confident, highly organised administrator to join a growing business which has a primary focus on sales and marketing. The candidate will be working alongside the Key Account Manager with a view to eventually managing accounts of their own later down the line.
- Making calls and sending emails to potential new customers, keeping them informed of our business and discussing our services/ sending quotations or arranging meetings
- Researching new lead opportunities
- Managing the CRB System/ inputting new data/ keeping existing records up to date
- Compiling, sending, and following up on quotations from incoming enquiries
- Identify new sales opportunities (via Tender websites and other sales platforms)
- Assist with pre-qualification questionnaires and tender documentation
- Assist with managing current accounts
- Various other sales and marketing tasks as required
- Answering the phone/making calls/ Other administrative tasks as required
- Must have excellent communication skills (particularly on the phone);
- Must have excellent administration skills (demonstrated by experience)
- Must be highly organised, be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload;
- Must have a keen eye for detail/accuracy in their work;
- Must have an excellent level of IT skills;
- Must be punctual, reliable and professional.
- Ideally will have experience in sales but not essential
If this position interests you, please email your CV to Katie England at this email. If you have further questions, please call Katie England on 0113 267 9785.