Legionella Remedial Work to Ensure ACOP L8 Compliance
To ensure compliance with the HSE ACOP L8 regulations and local bye water laws, Water Hygiene Services Ltd can carry out any remedial actions highlighted from the Legionella Risk Assessment. Our engineers will offer the best and professional advice along with the necessary course of action.
Our aim is to provide you with a quality cost-effective service with complete satisfaction using only fully C&G trained staff.
Our services include:-
• Installing Thermostatic Mixer Valves.
• Repairing or replacing water heaters and calorifiers.
• Removal of dead-legs (redundant pipework or water service) or other unwanted water services.
• Insulating water storage tanks and its associated pipe works.
• Reconfiguration of pipe work within a cold water storage tank.
• Fixing new tank lids and fitting Bylaw 30 kits.
• Installing/replacing ball valves.
• Installing insect and rodent screens on cold water storage tanks.
• Clean & Disinfection of water tanks.
• Installation or replacement of water storage tanks.
• Installation or replacement of shower pumps/water pumps.
• Installation or replacement of stopcocks, isolation valves, double check valves etc.
• All works are carried out in compliance with the local authority water bye laws.