Legionella Risk Assessment
Public and Private organisations such as NHS estates, local authorities, MOD and commercial building owners are required to properly manage the health risks inherent in water usage and address the issue of preventing pathogen contamination. Under general Health and Safety law, Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) L8, you must consider the risks from Legionella that could affect your employees or members of the public, and take suitable precautions.
As an employer or a person in control of premises, you must:
- Identify and assess sources of risk
- Prepare a scheme (or course of action) for preventing or controlling the risk
- Implement and manage the scheme
- Appoint a person to be managerially responsible
- Keep records and ensure effective control
- Ensure your staff are aware of the risk
We will provide a comprehensive package, which will ensure your company complies fully with the latest legislation, safeguarding both your staff and your business.
Our Legionella package includes the following:
- Legionella Risk assessment of site water systems
- Design of a site specific log book and monitoring regime
- Remedial action list
- Training (on site and Legionella awareness).
- City & Guilds qualified risk assessors
- Automated risk assessment software
- Online portal access to the risk assessment, monitoring records and remedial action list