Legionella Risk Assessments Leeds + UK Wide
Public and Private organisations such as NHS estates, local authorities, MOD and commercial building owners are required to properly manage the health risks inherent in water usage and address the issue of preventing pathogen contamination. Under general Health and Safety law, Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) L8, you must consider the risks from Legionella that could affect your employees or members of the public, and take suitable precautions.
How to remain compliant and not at risk
As an employer or a person in control of premises, you must:
- Identify and assess sources of risk
- Prepare a scheme (or course of action) for preventing or controlling the risk
- Implement and manage the scheme
- Appoint a person to be managerially responsible
- Keep records and ensure effective control
- Ensure your staff are aware of the risk
Comprehensive Legionella Risk Assessments Package
Water Hygiene Services provides a comprehensive Legionella Risk Assessment package, which will ensure your company complies fully with the latest legislation. Safeguarding both your staff and your business.
What Does a Legionella Risk Assessment Package Include?
Our Legionella package includes the following:
- Legionella Risk assessment of site water systems
- Design of a site specific log book and monitoring regime
- Remedial action list
- Training (on site and Legionella awareness).
- City & Guilds qualified risk assessors
- Automated risk assessment software
- Online portal access to the risk assessment, monitoring records and remedial action list
Legionella Control Association
Water Hygiene Services is a member of the Legionella Control Association.
To speak to a member of the team for advice or a no obligation quote please contact us today.