Chlorination of Water Systems
What is a Water System Chlorination?
A water system chlorination is the process of disinfecting a water system. This process is completed using chlorine. Water chlorination is an integral part of a building’s commissioning process and is required in all new water pipe installations.
Water Chlorination for other reasons
You may also need to consider water system chlorination if there has been major alterations carried out on a building water system. Also if samples which have been taken from the water system indicate pathogens such as Legionella or Pseudomonas. A water chlorination will also be required if your water system is not flushed regularly.
Water Hygiene Services Water Treatment Services
At Water Hygiene Services we offer a range of water treatment services including;
- Water system chlorination adhering to BS8558
- Cleaning and disinfection of mains cold water pipes
- Cold water storage tank chlorination and disinfection
- Chlorination and disinfection of hot and cold water services pipework
- Instant on-site chlorination certification issued upon completion to allow water to be connected
- Method statements and risk assessments issued prior to works commencing
- Water samples tested by UKAS laboratories – results and certificates are issued electronically within 3-5 working days
Why work with Water Hygiene Services?
Water Hygiene Services is a member of the Legionella Control Association (LCA). You can view our certification here. We follow the Code of Conduct set out by the LCA, in order to ensure every job we undertake is compliant.
We pride ourselves on our in-house team of engineers who work tirelessly with clients to deliver the best possible work. We understand that access to on-site premises is not always easy, therefore our in-house admin team is understanding of potential delays and book engineers on site when it is suitable for our clients. We work hard to develop long-lasting relationships with all of our clients and are proud to say that the majority of our work is on a retainer basis which means our clients continue to work with us over several years.
Contact us today to discuss your upcoming job or click the box below to request a quote.