Legionella Training Services
Water Hygiene Services Ltd offers a comprehensive range of Legionella Training Services. Our training covers Water Hygiene, Water Testing, Plumbing, Water Sampling, and Legionella Control including:
- Training – at clients’ premises or off-site as required. We specialise in training responsible staff in Legionella Control Techniques.
- Legionella Risk Assessments.
- On Site Task Training
- Certification e.g. on-site DWS chlorination and log books.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving including remote endoscopic surveys.
- Service & maintenance packages.
Do I need Legionella Training?
Although are not legally required to complete Legionella Training to perform your duties as a person in charge it is highly recommended to book a training course.
It is important that you are fully aware of and are able to prove your understanding of your legal responsibilities in relation to Legionella control.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have the appropriate knowledge, and be competent to fulfil the job safety and within legal guidelines. In light of this we recommend our clients book a Legionella Training Course training in addition to regular refresher training as highlighted in the ACoP L8 guidance issued by the HSE. In some instances, the risk of legionella may very low, therefore training might not be required. However, our training courses are a learning experience and we can tailor the course according to requirements.
No Obligation Quote
For further information please contact us today.
Water Hygiene Services is a member of the Legionella Control Association.